^Hangin' with girls and eating Cold Stone ice cream! (cake batter... oh ya!)
^Hanging with Angela!
For Halloween this year, Central Bible puts on "Candyland" - it's a trick-or-treating alternative for kids. It's pretty fun, they do a lot of carnival like games. Our youth group kids run the games. Since Halloween fell on Friday this year, we did high school lock-ins afterwards. It was a great time hanging with the girls!! This was the first "girls only" event we've done this year. We had some great convos!!! and lots of pizza and chocolate...can't have a sleep over without that! Angela and Maggie each led a short devo for the group - and did a rock star job at that!
^Chillin' with Maggie (a bunch of grapes) @ Candyland, Halloween Night (I was a cow tipping champion...which apparently is more of a midwest thing, I had to explain what that was to way too many people)
^Playing in a foam pit with Audrey @ the Candyland sleepover! (The foam pit rocked!) There was rope swing that you could use to swing into the pit. Audrey is way hard core and had some mega bruises by the time she was done playing!
^Chillin' with Maggie (a bunch of grapes) @ Candyland, Halloween Night (I was a cow tipping champion...which apparently is more of a midwest thing, I had to explain what that was to way too many people)
^Playing in a foam pit with Audrey @ the Candyland sleepover! (The foam pit rocked!) There was rope swing that you could use to swing into the pit. Audrey is way hard core and had some mega bruises by the time she was done playing! And just for fun...here's a pic of Ashley and I getting ready for Halloween Night. She was a present...(she's a gift to me in real life too) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment