11.29.2009

Say Cheese!

For the first time in 6 years, my mom, dad, brother and I, were together for Thanksgiving! Rich is currently stationed at Ellsworth AFB near Rapid City, SD and was able to take leave for 2 weeks. We had a non-traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday - in honor of the Packer/Lions game, we went with a Wisconsin-themed dinner of WI beer cheese soup and brats from our local meat market.
Here's a few more family pics from our time together...
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side the Saturday before Thanksgiving - we ate lots of turkey, sides, and pumpkin desserts (I made a pumpkin cheesecake!). Here's most of us...
-----
And just for fun, here's a few pics I've taken recently. I took a photography class through Nicolet college in Rhinelander. This summer I bought a Nikon D60 (a digital SLR), and am still learning how to use all of its built in features. I don't know if I'll ever learn all of the bells and whistles it comes with, but I'm having fun trying. :)

No comments: