Last weekend, I went to a street festival in Kaiserslautern. It sort of reminded me of a county fair... rides, food stands, crafty knick-knacks for sale, and a tent with "interesting" local bands.
^That moose head talked and moved... and winked as you walked by.
^Being from Wisconsin, I've had my share of brats. At the fest I tried a cheese-filled brat, pretty good - although, a longer bun would've been nice. French fries, or pomme frites, are served in these paper cones with a huge glob of ketchup and a fork. Germans commonly eat their fries with a ketchup/mayo combo.
I'm finding that German ads are rather interesting and sort of scary. Here are some pics of one ride in particular. Not the scary guy yelling on the right...
^And this one was from a balloon dart game... what baby wouldn't want to throw sharp objects??
No comments:
Post a Comment