I spent the afternoon in Heidelberg, walking through the walk-plots and checking out the Christmas Market. The Market was fun - lots vendors selling a variety of crafts and other homemade goods and lots of yummies to sample. From Thanksgiving to Christmas, little villages and big cities throughout the region puts on Christmas Markets. It's a really fun chance for people in the communities to come out and enjoy!
^ Heidelberg Castle in the background.
^ This is the bridge I was standing on for the above picture.
^ Christmas Market decorations.

^ The streets of Heidelberg, decorated really pretty for Christmas.

^ A cool green house with vines growing all over it. The houses were awesome!
^ My friend and I found a neat used bookstore - 3 stories of floor to ceiling books! A lot of really cool books to browse through, and some were in English.
No comments:
Post a Comment