12.11.2007

Thanks Jim.

So, over the past few months I've become a huge fan of The Office and if you know me well enough, you know that practical jokes are my "love language." So ever since I saw the episode where Jim puts Dwight's desk supplies in Jello I've been dying to try that on someone. Well, I finally had my chance. I "borrowed" a basketball player bobblehead off of the desk of the youth pastor I work for (when he was out of his office and conviently put it back on his desk when he was out). Check it out...


What did I learn from this experience? Make sure you follow the "jiggler" receipe- it works really well! And beware: red jello stains the floor (and your shoes) if you spill during the transfer from the counter to the fridge. Also, the lighter the jello the better. So in the future...look out- I'm perfecting this!

No comments: