One week ago today I was sitting on an airplane heading back to the states. I left Tokyo around 5pm. I was pretty stoked to have a window seat for the long leg of the journey. Once we got up above the clouds and were settling in, I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful view. This picture doesn't really capture how awesome the view was, but it's still pretty. If you look into the distance, you can see Mt. Fuji sticking out above the cloud line. The sun was setting, and as you can see, the sun was painting the sky all different colors. What a view! I remember standing on top of Mt. Fuji looking out over the clouds and thinking how cool it was to be able to see such great distances away. It was neat to look out and think man, I've stood at the top of that huge mountain! What an awesome creator we have! To think God spoke this glorious site into being. How amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment