6.25.2008

Road Trip #1

My summer started out with a great road trip. My mom and I drove from Seattle to Wisconsin and then back tracked to North Dakota. Along the way we spent time in Yellowstone and at Mt. Rushmore.
^Old Faithful
^Mammoth Springs
We also stopped at Little Big Horn, home to Custer's Last Stand...^Memorial for the Native American tribes involved in the battle
^Custer's tombstone, although his body was eventually moved to West Point. We also spent a night in Rapid City and enjoyed seeing Mt. Rushmore.
Mom and I had an awesome road trip!! It was a great drive. We started on Sunday the 17th and eventually arrived in Wisconsin on Friday the 22nd. We drove through WA, MT, WY, SD, MN and into WI. The highlight of my trip was Yellowstone!!! And driving through MT. MT is a state I've always wanted to visit, and it was an awesome site. God's creation sure is beautiful!!!

No comments: