We had our first "big" snowfall of the winter today!! We were forecasted to get 4-8 inches of snow... not sure what the final tally was, but I'd say we got at least 4. It was really pretty!! Watching the snow fall all day, has me excited to see some real snow in a few weeks in Wisconsin's Northwoods!
Steve and I had planned to take our middle schoolers to the K-Town Christmas market after school today, but decided to cancel because of bad road conditions. Roads were slick and hadn't been plowed very well about the time we were needing to make the call. So, instead of traipsing through snow and helping middle school girls pick out Christmas presents for their families, I made hot coco, watched a movie and enjoyed my Christmas tree at home. :) Heather and I took a walk earlier today and played with our friend's kiddos in the snow. On our way home, it was starting to get dark and the restaurant around the corner from our house looked really cute. Its snow and lights was so pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment